In this workshop we will bring our attention to sight and sensing during the dance.
How it is to rely on your eyes vs relying on your proprioceptive nervous system (that tells you where you limbs and body parts are regarding gravity, ground and other body parts).
We will learn to open the eye of each skin cell and to play with a partner leading and being led.
At the end of the workshop dancers can try, if they wish to dance their “normal” contact dance, with a blindfold.
• When: This Saturday, (22.2.2020)
– Class: 14:00-16:00
– followed by an Open Jam: 16:00-18:00
Please come on time
• Where: Zaal 100, Wittenstraat 100, Amsterdam
** ring the bell of “Studio 100”
• How Much: € 15 (includes free entry to jam)
Please bring exact cash
• For Whom: Everyone – all levels are welcome